I’m kind of embarassed it took me so long to post about this and say a public thank you, but over the holidays (on December 20), I totally won this awesome New England Gift Box from Eat Boutique. I have followed Erin’s blog, Erin Cooks, for quite some time and when she had a contest there, I entered on a whim. And won!!! These were the goodies in the box:
- Slightly sweet, totally crunchy granola from Cow & Crumb (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- A caramel sauce made from goat’s milk from Fat Toad Farm (Brookfield, Vermont)
- Lark (Essex, Massachusetts) whole wheat oat cookies with cranberries and bittersweet chocolate
- A cherrywood smoked sea salt for finishing soups, roasts and veggies from Salt Traders (Ipswich, Massachusetts)
- One of the best maple syrups from Sweet Brook Farm (Williamstown, Massachusetts)
I haven’t tried everything yet, but what I have has been so yummy! Thanks, Erin and thank you, Eat Boutique!