Vince, Tommy, Kenji, Harmony, Ty
Kenji & Dallas
Tommy & Vince
Ty & Dallas
Kenji & Harmony trying to make a basket. Friend looks on.
Vince & Eddy
Getting ready for dinner.
This is the 7th year that we have gone to Doug and Naoko’s Labor Day barbecue. We drove from the Lake House to the barbecue and only could stay for a few hours because Dallas had Josh’s birthday dinner to go to that night. Even though our visit was short, it was great to see everyone and catch up. .. see how big the kids had gotten. Always bigger than expected, right?
Doug & Naoko like to have a Labor Day party every year. Here are some photos from years past:
– 2005: we played a lot of horseshoes
– 2006: Jordan brought fresh smoked salmon from Alaska. He’d just been on a trip there.
– 2007: No Party? Or just no photo or post?
– 2008: Lots of kids. First year I noticed that?
– 2009: Also celebrated Aunty Gail’s retirement. One more photo from that year.
– 2010: Doug & Naoko have a new house
– 2011:Two new babies – Eddy and Ty – and Caroline and Danny expecting one more.